Tuesday, February 8, 2011

christmas tree 2010

Nothing says the birth of Jesus like putting a tree inside your house.  If you don't agree, than talk to Jim Gaffigan.   I think it was a great tree and, of course, Jimmy couldn't have been more excited about it.  He wanted to put one up as soon as Advent started, but around here they will surely die before Christmas if you do that.  I didn't get any pictures of us at the tree lot, but we just went to Home Depot this year since they are easily the best deal.  I am always tempted to spend the extra money at Whitfill's Nursery because you get cookies and hot chocolate and sit by the fire and make a night of it, but we were too cheap this year.  We did get to go with my dad when he picked out his tree, so I guess we got the best of both worlds. 
 Gus helped, too.
Jimmy was perfectly content to just sit and look at it every night and listen to music.
... hot cocoa was usually requested as well.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Jimmy on the table chuggin' hot chocolate and Gus just sitting, hanging out on the floor - so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete