Thursday, March 3, 2011

daddy comes home

These are not the best pictures, I know, but they captured the moment.
This is pretty much how Zach gets greeted half of the time he comes home from work.  Jimmy stands up against the wall on the other side of the room and then runs full speed at Zach, who reacts like this:
And then he gets one of these:
Which often ends up like this:
They are crazy (and blurry), but they are cute.
The popular way to greet people as of late, however, is Jimmy hiding somewhere and making scary animal noises.  I don't now if I can properly capture that in pictures, but I can always try.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, are these posed? They remind me of the montage of photos with George and Kitty, not because of an inappropriate relationship but because their smiles are so big. Cute.

    ReplyDelete