Saturday, November 9, 2013

lowe's build and grow

Lowe's has a free weekend craft program on certain weekends called "Build and Grow."  This summer they were doing Disney stuff so I thought the boys would love it.  Note to anyone thinking about doing it: It fills up fast so sign up online as far in advance as possible.  Let's just say I had to learn this lesson the hard way.  I was able to make up for my mistake, but Zach did have to drive pretty far away to make it happen  They made wooden El Chupacabras from the movie Planes which Gus thought was the coolest thing ever (that day).  They also got free aprons and googles.
Since it was just a boys' day out event, they came back with no pictures for Mom.  My boys were happy to reenact the building process with their toy tools for my camera and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment