Thursday, November 7, 2013

my old dress

I love that I still have a dress that I wore as a baby and I love even more that I have a daughter who can wear it.  I had posted a picture of Nora wearing it on Facebook and an old friend asked me if I had any pictures of me wearing it.  It made me go look and sure enough in my baby album I found one.  Of course, I couldn't just stop at that.  I did my best to recreate the picture with Nora so I could compare them side by side.  The resemblance is pretty close I think:
I think I was younger in my picture and I couldn't get the exact pose, but still pretty close when you are working with a model who won't take direction.  I also think Nora lucked out and is a little bit cuter than me, but maybe that is just the eye of the beholder.  Still, it is weird to be able to see yourself in this tiny little person you made.  Cool, but weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment