Saturday, March 22, 2014

nora around seven months

Here is my attempt at keeping track of Nora's milestones.  I am keeping a baby book, but those are always slow going for me so writing things on here is always a good reference for me.  I always end up going into the baby book and being like, "When did that happen?"... and then a just write something down.  I am just proud I have completed books for both my boys and Nora's is in the process already. So here is what Nora was doing in January and February... 
 Crawling everywhere faster then we can keep track of and getting herself into tricky places...
Exploring food...
 
Loving her bath time...
 Spending lots of time in her swing outside while we all enjoy the beautiful (and unseasonably warm) weather...
Making us all laugh...
We still think everything she does is adorable expect for that stint where she would wake up numerous times every night and only be happy if we walked her around for awhile.  Thank goodness that passed.  She is a little more opinionated these days and also gets a little more upset when Mom leaves the room.  She is still a joy and we forget what life was like without her. 

1 comment: