Wednesday, June 14, 2017

francie at one month

More pictures of our cute baby...
These ones crack me up...
And these ones are too sweet...
And this one may be my all time favorite...
Okay, so all of November didn't revolve around Francie, we did have a few other things going on.
We had our annual Woods family softball game.
These boys had a great time playing some ball..
We got to meet baby Gracie, who is going to be a great buddy for Francie.  
Francie slept soundly in her carseat the whole time and didn't really get to meet her new friend, but I did!
We had lots of soccer practices for the boys, but November is the best month to be out at the park.
On November 15, we ate donuts to celebrate my mom's birthday...

And I am going to end with some cute pictures of Nora because we don't want everything to be about the baby.  This girl is pretty darn cute, too.
And hilarious...

No comments:

Post a Comment